Thursday, June 09, 2005

I Got a New Attitude

Well, I've got a new look at least. I wasn't ever really happy with the way the old blog looked--too many colors, and I futzed with it a bit too much. I did like the header lettering, as that was a gift from the lovely Amy, my SP4, so I'm hoping to do something with those in the new look, but here it is for now. Noelle designed my header for me--isn't it cute? Does it work in IE? Because I never use that one--I only use Firefox, and you should too, by the way. It's much better and more secure , and it's got really handy little tricks, like opening up all your bookmarks in tabs. Just my 2 cents.

So no knitting news. I've been getting headaches a lot this week, and they seem exacerbated by TV, which is when I usually knit. I'm going to shoot for a FO Friday, but we'll see if the head lets me.

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, June 09, 2005, Anonymous Amy said...

Aubree - I love the new look - and yes, it works with IE! Don't worry about using the header - this one is too cute!! :)

 
At 10:56 AM, June 10, 2005, Blogger Norma said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK TOO (shouting only with enthusiasm, not anger....)

Your comment just cracked me up about my sock-knitting. Shhhh, don't tell anyone I knit a sock. I don't want that to get around...;-)

 
At 4:30 AM, June 16, 2005, Anonymous jen said...

I love the new header!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home