Sunday, May 08, 2005

Leavin' on a Jet Plane...

We're leaving today for house-hunting in Minnesota. Our realtor is one of Tim's long-time friends, so it should be a much less painful process, because we can make poop jokes in the car between seeing houses. I've decided, since we put our house on the market on Thursday, and had a gazillion and one people in here to see it, that I hate real estate. I hate looking, I hate selling, I hate everything about it. What makes it at least bearable is that we have great people working for us. If you ever want to move to Albuquerque and want to buy a house, just let me know, 'cause I got your woman.

So school is finally over, and I am going to miss all of those jokers. UNM has a cohort program for its Elem. Ed. majors---basically a group of 25 people who all take the same classes together and do their student teaching in the same school. Our group was so fabulous--we really got to know each other and we learned so much from each other, and I ended up making so many good friends. I have pictures of my girls, but they are still trapped in the camera. Next time. I hope that MN will be as good of an experience.

Mom was in Belize last week, and she had an amazing experience, so I will leave you with a picture of her and her best friend Sharon walking through the town market place. Wish us luck for a new house, and hopefully I will be able to blog and tell you how it's going. Ciao!



click and make it big!

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, May 18, 2005, Anonymous beth said...

Good luck on your house hunting trip. I went through it 2 years ago moving from IL to MN. You definately picked a good time of year to do it:)

 
At 8:01 AM, May 23, 2005, Blogger Audrey said...

Hi! I love the tank top that you made for your Mom! It is beautiful!

Audrey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home