Sunday, April 24, 2005

...must...do...homework...

It's a rainy, sleepy day, and all I want to do is sleep in and knit on the couch under a nice blanket. But no, the homework gods have deemed today "It's Now or Never" (does anyone else have the Elvis song in their head now? mwahahaha...). I have two journals to complete, an Observation paper, a paper about the tutoring I did, a worksheet about our Literature Circle, and a Lesson Adaptation to do, all this week. I want to finish it all this week so I can relax next week, which is THE LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!!!! I'm telling ya, it can't come soon enough.

So no pictures, nothing interesting--I have to get back to work. But I do have a FO to show later this week. It's a little gifty, so once I send it out, I can post it, just in case the recipients read my blog. :-)

3 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, April 25, 2005, Blogger littlehedgehog said...

Wow that's a busy week! Will you have time to make it to Knit Night at Winning Coffee on Tuesday? Hope so but of course it's fine if you can't we'll just have to wait two more weeks for the exchange ;)

 
At 3:31 AM, April 25, 2005, Blogger littlehedgehog said...

Wow that's a busy week! Will you have time to make it to Knit Night at Winning Coffee on Tuesday? Hope so but of course it's fine if you can't we'll just have to wait two more weeks for the exchange ;)

 
At 6:27 AM, April 26, 2005, Anonymous Jen said...

I hate it when work gets in the way of hobbies!! Hope you get it all done in time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home