Tuesday, February 08, 2005

So Bad it's Good

I'm bad. Very bad. But what's worse is that I don't feel bad about how bad I've been. I am just excited!!

Exhibit A:



Michelle and I went to the Fiesta Yarns Outlet, and I couldn't help myself. They have gorgeous stuff!! And the prices aren't too bad on some of the things--definitely there are bah-gains to be had. I got some of the "Heaven" Mohair and some little samples to make a tiny kerchief. They also had a great selection of needles, so I got another set of #1 DPN's for socks and some #15 DPN's for a hat and mitten project I've been thinking about.

Exhibit B:



I couldn't help myself. The buttonhole bags over at Mason-Dixon Knitting are TOO. DAMN. CUTE. This yarn is going to be a bag for Alyssa--purple with the green for contrast at the top.

And this is for my bag, also known as Exhibit C:



To be fair, the lovely tan Manos was given to me for Christmas by Tim, aka "boy-I-know-how-to-make-my-wife-happy," so that doesn't count. Well, it counts for points for Tim. And yes, that is sock yarn. I'm going to try it out for some tiny-yarn, tiny-needles socks. I love the happy pinks--pink stripy socks are happy goodness.

So a jury of my peers would find me horribly guilty, on the charges of yarn-diet breaking and public indecency in the presence of innocent fibers, but I don't care!! I'll be good tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, March 01, 2005, Blogger littlehedgehog said...

Isn't that place amazing?? Even in my extreme yarn naivete I knew this was some fabulous stuff! Just can't wait until I feel like my projects are more fiesta-worthy ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home