Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sick as a Dog

That's me. Sick as a dog. Those damn elementary school kids got me sick. I was planning on going through the whole semester without getting sick, but the kids had other plans. I felt it coming on Monday, but it hit for good on Thursday. Not the flu, thank goodness, but a massive head cold leaving me with a disfunctional nose (oh how I took my nose for granted...) and a head 5lbs too heavy. So while there was knitting, there are not pictures as it takes too much effort to get all the camera crap out. I started a Flower Basket Shawl from IK Fall '04 out of some lovely alpaca from Royal Fiber Spinnery in Ruidoso, NM. They are the nicest folks down there, so if you have a yen for some gorgeous alpaca, check 'em out. I finished the first pattern repeat of 7, so I hope to have a few more done by weekend's end and a picture to show, assuming my nose cooperates and starts working again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home