Sunday, February 13, 2005

Buttonhole Bags

Look what I did this weekend:



I LOVE them!! The were so quick and easy to make--the pink, purple and brown one I finished last night during some Champions: Return to Arms and Saturday Night Live (which, by the way, was one of the funniest shows they've had in a long time--Monkeys throwing poop at celebrities? Brilliant! And Jason Bateman was terrif--I so had a crush on him when I was younger.)

This one is for Alyssa:



And this one I modified a bit. I cast on 12 sts, and then increased each end twice to get more of a round bottom than the rectangle the pattern has you make. Then I increased all the way around every other stitch to further get a round bottom. Then I followed the pattern as written. Cute, I think.



Pattern credit and kisses go to Kay at Mason-Dixon Knitting! Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home