Monday, January 31, 2005

Secret Pals Rock!

Umm, have you noticed anything new around here? It's okay, look around. Yes, that fabulous new header, created by my fabulous new secret pal!! I love the strawberry letters and I love that she made it for me--I wanted to have something pretty up there, but I am still so new at everything that all I managed was some pretty font, and that only showed up on certain computers. So my blog is getting prettier by the day--thanks, SP!!

In knitting news, I am heading out to the Fiesta Yarns Outlet Store this week with my friend Michelle--I am hoping for not only juicy yarns, but juicy bah-gains as well. Stay tuned!!

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, January 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it!! If you like I could create you some other things to brighten your blog. I'm not the best graphic artist, but I can fake it real good! ;) YSP

 
At 8:42 AM, February 14, 2005, Anonymous SamLaTricoteuse said...

This is one of the nicest gift from a SP i have seen..

You really rock SP !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home