Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

I've decided to ring in the New Year by starting a blog...finally. I got me a digital camera for Christmas, and so I am going to put it to good use with this here blog. I want to use this space to help me finish the myriad of knitting projects I start, to show off some of the cool stuff I make, to talk about knitting, life and other stuff, and to hopefully become more a part of the knitting community. I need to take some pictures of the current projects and I'm going to work on making my site more pretty, so wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, January 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Aubree! I'm really looking forward to reading your blog. It looks great so far! Go girl!
Michelle

 
At 8:28 PM, February 02, 2005, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hey Aubs-
I like your blog. Even if you know nothing about knitting-(me) it's still interesting to read and it's got a whole lot of personality. The best part about it are those cute kids about halfway down. Did you plan on putting that picture in your blog when you took it? It's a good thing that you said i have good taste...1. cause i DO!!!... and 2. well.....
I never could seem to get into a commitment with any journal or journal-like expression but i wish you luck. I guess if you like what you're writing about that's half the battle right there. Oh and by the way- your header is very nice. Nice color choices for the whole thing. Very....Aubree. So let me know if you want the pattern to that knitted octopus. We'd have to make a deal where i would get half the royalties if you were to post it and sell it off your site- cause don't kid yourself, we both know it would be a huge seller.
Luvs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home